Victoria Beckham to Open a Store in Asia

Posted by delucyous on 23.5.12

Advertisement


Victoria Beckham plans to open her first store in London. After that, she hopes to open a store in Asia, starting from Hongkong. The fashion designer has worked hard to set up her first store in the capital city of England, and also hopes to open a retail unit in Hongkong.

"People ask if I would have my own shop? I feel happy, because that's what I am doing now", says Victoria.
The 38-year-old star sees that business prospects in Asia are very good. But the former Spice Girls singer is aware of the dangers of expanding the fashion business too fast. "Actually, my focus is not just the United States or Britain. I mean there are a lots of large regions for me, and Asia is very interesting." she said as quoted by Female First.

Advertisement

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment